13.07.23 - 13.07.23
Old Town Hall
29 The Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ
A unique networking opportunity led by Performing Medicine, funded by Arts Council England and supported by Newham Council
Join us on Thursday 13th July 2023 2023, from 12:30 – 6:00 pm to reflect on your role, share ideas, learn about cultural offers from local artists. Discuss, learn and network with refreshments and drinks provided.
Performing Medicine invites social prescriber’s and link workers to attend a combined day of training and networking. Designed to update understanding of cultural social prescribing and the role of arts & culture in health and wellbeing; and provide an opportunity to meet, reflect and learn with a cross-sector gathering of peers interested in developing a collaborative workforce.
PART 1: Training 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Explore ways that engagement with arts and culture can benefit health and wellbeing
- Build confidence around having conversations with clients about the potential of arts and culture
- Learn strategies for your own self-care and resilience
PART 2: Networking, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
A unique evening networking event connecting you with artists and art organisations
- A Q&A panel with invited guests of link workers, social prescribers and healthcare professionals
- Discussion on the cross-sector collaborative workforce potential in Newham
- Sharing and learning about ongoing projects and useful connections for future collaborative work
Location: Old Town Hall, 29 The Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ
Free to attend but places are limited, so please book early to secure your place.
Image: Performing Medicine